Friday, October 3, 2008

I Love Tagging!! (HA)

This tagging is so you can impress everyone with either how clean you are or how messy you are. For me, that depends upon the day and what kind of week or month I have been having.

#1. This is my closet. I remember when we first moved into this house, how big I thought the closet was! Because it is so roomy, now I just don't get rid of anything, I just keep adding to it. It definitely is time to make a trip to DI!!

#2 and #5. This picture serves 2 purposes: The kitchen sink and Kids in their best form. This was taken just last Sunday after a big Sunday dinner, Derek's BD dinner. On Sundays, I do the cooking and my kids and my husband are supposed to do the dishes. Well, here is Wyatt doing dishes, and I haven't a clue where all the other helpers are! Good job, Wyatt, I can always depend on you!!



#3. The toilet in the main bathroom. Well, OK. Here it is. I'm not sure what I am supposed to say about it?!










#4. This is my laundry room, or at least as much of it as I can get into one picture. The really messy part is to the left. I have a whole counter that is great for a folding table, but it is so full of bulk food that there isn't even room to fold a washcloth!





#6. A place I would like to visit. Unlike Amber, I don't know how to get at picture from the web. So I will just have to tell you, I would love to visit New Zealand. I may get a chance to next year, with my mom and dad. It is either there or Africa. They get to decide!



#7. The fridge and freezer. One of my favorite places!! Not too messy just because I had to get a new fridge a couple of months ago when the old one went out and I haven't had enough time to trash this one yet!!










#8. My favorite room in the house. No question, my hobby room, AKA, the scrapbook room. I love this room for many reasons: It is a place of memories. When I scrapbook, I get to relive all the times and places that I took photos of. Especially of my kids and grandkids! Also, this is a women's gathering room, even though men are always invited. My daughters, my daughters-in-law, my daughters' friends, I just call them "my girls, get together and scrapbook whenever we can. It is a time to have fun, and laugh!

#9. This is my self portrait and it is dedicated to Amber because she was so sweet to tag me again after I asked her nicely not to!!








#10. (Yeah!! I'm done!) This is supposed to be a picture of my favorite pair of shoes. I don't have a favorite pair, I think that shoes are a necessary evil and I wear them when I have to. Even at my age, I prefer to go barefoot. I always have and probably always will.

4 comments:

Megan and Mike Glines said...

Just for the record that is my bum in picture 2 & 5. So I was there helping, although I know that it is rarely me in the kitchen helping. I am so glad that you blogged!

Michele and Wyatt said...

At least my family was represented in the kitchen.My husband is so awesome!

Michele and Wyatt said...

Oh, I love your scrapbook room too.

Thomas Rust said...

hey now, be nice!! I know you love tagging, that's why I make sure I always send you one! (don't worry, I didn't this time!)
Actually, everytime you do a tag, I learn something that I didn't know about you, that's why I keep doing it. You should write a life history or something!