Friday, October 3, 2008

Scrapbook Expo

This was so much fun. I have been to the Expo before but only to shop. This time, we went and scrapbooked, too! We had a blast!! In our group there was, me, Michele, Amber, Melanie, Megan, Julia, and Merrilee. At the table next to us were Jamie and her daughter, Brandi, and her mom, Peggy and others. We scrapbooked all day Friday and most of the day Saturday. We also shopped until we dropped or until the money ran out, whichever came first! I think we are going to try to go again next year!












4 comments:

Megan and Mike Glines said...

Who is that dorky girl in the polka dot scarf? That was so much fun, even though I was so tired. The best phrase that came out of this trip was "Lucky You!"

Wish upon a Starr said...

I love your blogs!!! And go ahead and plan on making me copies of those pictures, especially the one of megan diggin at her teeth. :)

Michele and Wyatt said...

That was a lot of fun! Count me in for next year.

Thomas Rust said...

tears, tears, tears . . . good times!! I LOVE that meg is pickin' her teeth!!!!! I guess it better than what she could have been pickin'!