Friday, June 27, 2008

Chicken Hunter

The neighbors were given some live chickens as a practical joke and one of them fly over the fence into our yard. I couldn't get it to go home, and I was tired of it pooping all over the patio so Megan tried to catch it to throw it back over the fence. Well, she just ended up chasing it all over until it finally flew into a tree. I was laughing so hard that I didn't get very good pictures. Finally, I just went to the Halls and asked for help in getting their chicken back home. They sent their son over and between the two of us we trapped it, he caught it, and back home it went. Do you think they gave it to the practical jokers or had it for dinner? Humm?

2 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

It sounds like the joke was on you. Pretty funny. I can picture Megan chasing the chicken. Hahaha!

Megan and Mike Glines said...

I am so mad that you posted this picture. I look like the biggest dork. I didn't realize that chickens could fly so well.